Kew House is a high achieving independent school for all abilities, and we are proud that our students have secured places at their preferred choice universities.
Post KHS pathways — University and more in 2023
• 53% of students will go on to their first choice university.
• 6% secured a place to study at their insurance choice university.
• 33% gained a place at Russell Group University
22% decided to pick up a place in clearing
• 3 Students met their offers and will be starting their medical training. Whilst other students met offers to study, engineering, business and economics, global sustainable development, social policy and many, varied, topics.
• 1 student will study in Spain (Esade, Barcelona) and others have taken up apprenticeships (Amazon) additional study, going straight into the work place or deciding to take a gap year.
Destinations this year include LSE, Bath, Bristol, Birmingham, Southampton, St Andrews, Durham, Newcastle, Manchester and Kingston School of Art (Art and Design Foundation Diploma)
Grades, subject and pathway highlights
• 11 students achieved A* or A grades only, and one student achieved all A* grades in four A levels and an EPQ
A level grades in 2023
- 35% of all grades were A* or A
- 65% of all grades were A* to B
- 97% of all grades were A* to D